“Sweet Tooth” Cupcake Wars on FOX 4
Do you have a sweet tooth? You will after seeing a local company show off its cupcake skills on National TV! Trevor Goodwin, co-owner of The Sweet Tooth, told us about their upcoming appearance on TV’s tastiest competition, “Cupcake Wars.” In anticipation of their TV debut, Kathy and Karli put their skills to the test! See how they did in the video below.
The Sweet Tooth Cupcakery will be featured on “Cupcake Wars” Sunday, Oct. 14, at 7 p.m. on the Food Network
Join Sweet Tooth KC for their official watch party on Sunday at “Skylight” in Blue Springs. Doors open at 5 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5. Call 816-988-8062.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"