Festive Taco Dip (Serves 24)
All you need:
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup cooked butternut squash
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- ⅓ cup chopped dried beef
- ⅓ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped red bell pepper
All you do:
- In a mixing bowl, slowly beat together Greek yogurt, squash and taco seasoning until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in beef and peppers.
- Cover and refrigerate until served. Serve with fresh veggies, crackers or corn chips
*To cook squash. Cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Add about 1 cup of water to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish; place squash, cut-side down, in dish. Cover. Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until tender.