KC Police Seek Suspects in Early Sunday Shooting
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A Kansas City, Kan. man was shot and killed early Sunday morning.
A news release from the Kansas City Police Department says the shooting happened around 4 a.m. on Sunday. One man was shot, and died after being transported from the 2200 block of Garfield Avenue in KCK to an area hospital.
The release from Kansas City, Kansas Police indicates that officers performed a through search of the area, but could find the two men suspected of playing a role in this incident.
Police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Sherman B. Judie IV, 27, and Devin M. Russell, 25, in connection with this shooting. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the tips hotline (816) 474-8477.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'