Child Hit by Car in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Ks. — KCK police say a child went to the hospital after being hit by a car.
As of early Monday morning, there was no word on the victim’s condition. An officer at the scene tells FOX 4 that a child stepped behind an ice cream truck. That’s when the driver of another vehicle hit that child.
Police say the victim was taken to the hospital. No word if the driver will face any charges.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong