Child Hit by Car in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Ks. — KCK police say a child went to the hospital after being hit by a car.
As of early Monday morning, there was no word on the victim’s condition. An officer at the scene tells FOX 4 that a child stepped behind an ice cream truck. That’s when the driver of another vehicle hit that child.
Police say the victim was taken to the hospital. No word if the driver will face any charges.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'