Child Hit by Car in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Ks. — KCK police say a child went to the hospital after being hit by a car.
As of early Monday morning, there was no word on the victim’s condition. An officer at the scene tells FOX 4 that a child stepped behind an ice cream truck. That’s when the driver of another vehicle hit that child.
Police say the victim was taken to the hospital. No word if the driver will face any charges.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet