Money Helps Woman Keep Saving Animals
CAMERON, Mo. — A woman who has a heart for abandoned and lost animals received a Pay It Forward surprise from FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn.
Sue Manion runs “Safe Haven” and she received $300 for her big heart.
“Thank you so much,” she said. “Life is money. If we don’t have the money, we can’t save lives.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter