Teacher Gives Four Good Reasons for Banning Cheetos from School
Albuquerque, N.M. — A middle school teacher sent a letter to parents, asking them to stop sending Flamin’ Hot Cheetos to school with their kids.
She gives four good reasons for ban on Cheetos. (Watch the video for those reasons.)
The bag has four servings, but health experts fear kids may eat the whole bag themselves– which contains 44 grams of fat and about half the caloric intake they need in a day.
“My daughter brings snack packs to school,” said parent Chante Coleman. “I don’t have her bringing a family size pack of Cheetos to school. Just because I know my child and I know she would eat the whole bag in one day.”
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom