Teacher Gives Four Good Reasons for Banning Cheetos from School
Albuquerque, N.M. — A middle school teacher sent a letter to parents, asking them to stop sending Flamin’ Hot Cheetos to school with their kids.
She gives four good reasons for ban on Cheetos. (Watch the video for those reasons.)
The bag has four servings, but health experts fear kids may eat the whole bag themselves– which contains 44 grams of fat and about half the caloric intake they need in a day.
“My daughter brings snack packs to school,” said parent Chante Coleman. “I don’t have her bringing a family size pack of Cheetos to school. Just because I know my child and I know she would eat the whole bag in one day.”
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor