Train Accident on Sunday Kills One
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. – One person is dead after being hit by a train in Independence on Sunday morning.
The accident happened about 8:45 a.m. at the intersection of 32nd Street and Noland Road. The city’s deputy fire chief says when the ambulance arrived on the scene, it was obvious there was nothing crews could do to revive the victim.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter