Train Accident on Sunday Kills One
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. – One person is dead after being hit by a train in Independence on Sunday morning.
The accident happened about 8:45 a.m. at the intersection of 32nd Street and Noland Road. The city’s deputy fire chief says when the ambulance arrived on the scene, it was obvious there was nothing crews could do to revive the victim.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"