Train Accident on Sunday Kills One
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. – One person is dead after being hit by a train in Independence on Sunday morning.
The accident happened about 8:45 a.m. at the intersection of 32nd Street and Noland Road. The city’s deputy fire chief says when the ambulance arrived on the scene, it was obvious there was nothing crews could do to revive the victim.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'