Banners Taken From Livestrong Sporting Park
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Two banners hand-crafted by a soccer fan were reportedly taken from Livestrong Sporting Park Tuesday night.
The creator says the banners were of players Steve Cherundolo and Herculez Gomez. The banners were handmade in Massachusetts; the Cherundolo banner has been traveling the country, appearing at games with the United States Men’s National Team. The Gomez banner was brand new, and this was its first appearance. The value of the banners is about $400, but the creator says the sentimental value is priceless.
They were brought to Kansas City by members of the American Outlaws, a supporter’s group for USMNT fans. The group is working with Livestrong Sporting Park security to to find out who took them. If you can help find the missing banners, you can send the American Outlaws an eMail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss