Smart Recycling of Household Electronics
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Hundreds took advantage of the opportunity to unload some electronic clutter at Arrowhead Stadium on Saturday.
Computers, televisions, old vhs video cameras, and anything that could be plugged in was dropped off for the recycling partnership between Vintage Tech Recycling, the K.C. Chiefs, and FOX 4.
As FOX 4′s Matt Stewart reports, for five hours, people brought the electronics so they can be safely recycled or destroyed.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter