Smart Recycling of Household Electronics
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Hundreds took advantage of the opportunity to unload some electronic clutter at Arrowhead Stadium on Saturday.
Computers, televisions, old vhs video cameras, and anything that could be plugged in was dropped off for the recycling partnership between Vintage Tech Recycling, the K.C. Chiefs, and FOX 4.
As FOX 4′s Matt Stewart reports, for five hours, people brought the electronics so they can be safely recycled or destroyed.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact