Smart Recycling of Household Electronics
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Hundreds took advantage of the opportunity to unload some electronic clutter at Arrowhead Stadium on Saturday.
Computers, televisions, old vhs video cameras, and anything that could be plugged in was dropped off for the recycling partnership between Vintage Tech Recycling, the K.C. Chiefs, and FOX 4.
As FOX 4′s Matt Stewart reports, for five hours, people brought the electronics so they can be safely recycled or destroyed.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"