DJ Fighting Back Against Pumpkin-Smashing Car Vandals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Danny Boi is known for playing pranks every morning as part of his job as a DJ at 96.5 The Buzz – but this weekend he became the victim of a destructive prank after vandals smashed a pumpkin through the rear window of his SUV.
Now, he’s fighting back to find the people responsible.
FOX 4′s Sharita Hutton is Working for You with the report.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss