DJ Fighting Back Against Pumpkin-Smashing Car Vandals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Danny Boi is known for playing pranks every morning as part of his job as a DJ at 96.5 The Buzz – but this weekend he became the victim of a destructive prank after vandals smashed a pumpkin through the rear window of his SUV.
Now, he’s fighting back to find the people responsible.
FOX 4′s Sharita Hutton is Working for You with the report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter