DJ Fighting Back Against Pumpkin-Smashing Car Vandals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Danny Boi is known for playing pranks every morning as part of his job as a DJ at 96.5 The Buzz – but this weekend he became the victim of a destructive prank after vandals smashed a pumpkin through the rear window of his SUV.
Now, he’s fighting back to find the people responsible.
FOX 4′s Sharita Hutton is Working for You with the report.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370