DJ Fighting Back Against Pumpkin-Smashing Car Vandals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Danny Boi is known for playing pranks every morning as part of his job as a DJ at 96.5 The Buzz – but this weekend he became the victim of a destructive prank after vandals smashed a pumpkin through the rear window of his SUV.
Now, he’s fighting back to find the people responsible.
FOX 4′s Sharita Hutton is Working for You with the report.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop