Video: Suspect Robbed Restaurant with Samurai Sword
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police say that a suspect used a samurai sword to rob a Kansas City, Missouri, restaurant Tuesday night.
In the video above, you can see a man in a dark hoodie up in the right corner holding a sword and pointing it toward the counter.
According to police, the sword-wielding suspect robbed the Churches Chicken at 55th Street and Prospect around 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday night.
The suspect then fled on foot to a brown two-toned Chevy pickup, possibly a 1980′s model.
The suspect was described as a light skin black male with light colored eyes. He was approximately 5′-04″ to 5’5″”tall, 120 to 130 pounds, wearing a dark gray or black hoodie and jeans and armed with a samurai sword.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor