KC Girl with Lung Trouble Gets Evaluation in Denver
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In September, we told you about a Kansas City girl with severe lung trouble. Medicaid was refusing to pay for Markita Poole to be seen by specialists in Denver.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains how she was finally able to see those doctors, and what her family learned.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet