KC Girl with Lung Trouble Gets Evaluation in Denver
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In September, we told you about a Kansas City girl with severe lung trouble. Medicaid was refusing to pay for Markita Poole to be seen by specialists in Denver.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains how she was finally able to see those doctors, and what her family learned.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering