Problem Solvers: Roofer Trouble for Metro Family
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A metro family says that they felt so threatened by a local roofer who inspected their house for storm damage that not only did they refuse to hire him, but they even filed a restraining order against him.
Now that roofer has filed a suit against the family, and as FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar reports it’s not the first time he’s had this sort of problem.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave