Problem Solvers: Roofer Trouble for Metro Family
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A metro family says that they felt so threatened by a local roofer who inspected their house for storm damage that not only did they refuse to hire him, but they even filed a restraining order against him.
Now that roofer has filed a suit against the family, and as FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar reports it’s not the first time he’s had this sort of problem.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter