Problem Solvers: Roofer Trouble for Metro Family
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A metro family says that they felt so threatened by a local roofer who inspected their house for storm damage that not only did they refuse to hire him, but they even filed a restraining order against him.
Now that roofer has filed a suit against the family, and as FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar reports it’s not the first time he’s had this sort of problem.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair