Social Media Helping to Reunite Lost Pets with Owners
KANSAS CITY, MO. — Nearly five months ago, a family moving from Minnesota to Texas lost their family pet somewhere here in the metro area. On Thursday, there was a happy reunion – but the real story is how the happy reunion came to be.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with more on how social media is helping to reunite families with lost pets.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss