Investigators Make Big Drug Bust in Northland
LIBERTY, Mo. — A six-month long undercover drug investigation has paid off big for authorities in Clay County.
Over the past two days, local and federal authorities arrested nearly two dozen suspected drug dealers, and confiscated weapons and what is described as a wide-variety of drugs – including heroin, PCP, methamphetamine and nine pounds of marijuana with a street value of $51,000.
Investigators say that more arrests are possible in the investigation. The identities of the suspects have not been released.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss