Investigators Make Big Drug Bust in Northland
LIBERTY, Mo. — A six-month long undercover drug investigation has paid off big for authorities in Clay County.
Over the past two days, local and federal authorities arrested nearly two dozen suspected drug dealers, and confiscated weapons and what is described as a wide-variety of drugs – including heroin, PCP, methamphetamine and nine pounds of marijuana with a street value of $51,000.
Investigators say that more arrests are possible in the investigation. The identities of the suspects have not been released.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'