Investigators Make Big Drug Bust in Northland
LIBERTY, Mo. — A six-month long undercover drug investigation has paid off big for authorities in Clay County.
Over the past two days, local and federal authorities arrested nearly two dozen suspected drug dealers, and confiscated weapons and what is described as a wide-variety of drugs – including heroin, PCP, methamphetamine and nine pounds of marijuana with a street value of $51,000.
Investigators say that more arrests are possible in the investigation. The identities of the suspects have not been released.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet