Police in KCMO Work Accident; I-35 Now Open Again
(KANSAS CITY, Mo.) — Police have reopened Interstate 35 after a bad multi-car accident near the 12th Street exit.
Scout cameras recorded video from the accident, which happened sometime after the 5pm hour. The southbound side of Interstate 35 was closed for around 20 minutes, as traffic backed up behind the crash.
Details on this accident are still coming into our FOX 4 newsroom.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter