All You Need:
- 8 c. popped white popcorn
- 1 c. coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (5 oz) package dried mixed berry blend
- (blueberries, cherries, cranberries)
- 2 c. uncooked quick oats
- 4 c. mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1/2 c. honey
- cooking spray
All you do:
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, peanuts, berries and oats.
- In a large saucepan, melt marshmallows, margarine and honey over medium-high heat.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with cooking spray and press popcorn mixture into pan.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.