Chocolate and Champagne Benefit
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Dr. Sharon Lee from Southwest Blvd. Family Health Care Center visited Sunday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to talk more about the Champagne and Chocolate event.
The event will help raise money for the new facility that was just recently re-done.
Southwest Blvd. Family Health Care serves those in need of health care.
Next weekend’s gathering includes recipes from the best of the best of KC’s chocolatiers.
Champagne & Chocolate includes an amazing array of chocolate desserts and appetizers provided by Kansas City’s top restaurants, bakeries and chocolatiers!
Champagne and Chocolate
Saturday November 10, 2012
Tickets – $125
Check out Southwest Blvd. Family Health Care Center’s website here.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings