Chocolate and Champagne Benefit
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Dr. Sharon Lee from Southwest Blvd. Family Health Care Center visited Sunday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to talk more about the Champagne and Chocolate event.
The event will help raise money for the new facility that was just recently re-done.
Southwest Blvd. Family Health Care serves those in need of health care.
Next weekend’s gathering includes recipes from the best of the best of KC’s chocolatiers.
Champagne & Chocolate includes an amazing array of chocolate desserts and appetizers provided by Kansas City’s top restaurants, bakeries and chocolatiers!
Champagne and Chocolate
Saturday November 10, 2012
Tickets – $125
Check out Southwest Blvd. Family Health Care Center’s website here.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports