Missouri Senate Race Going Down to Wire
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In You Decide 2012 coverage, Claire McCaskill and Todd Akin make a last-minute push to win over voters in this year’s heated U.S. Senate race in Missouri.
Republican Akin and Democrat McCaskill are traveling with their campaigns this weekend to gain an edge. Akin spent part of his Saturday at a rally in Kansas City. He told a crowd that McCaskill’s voting record and ideas will quote “destroy our future.”
McCaskill spent part of her morning in Columbia, Mo. going “door-to-door”. Her campaign insists that “Akin” is the wrong and radical choice. McCaskill did not campaign today. She attended a memorial for her mother in St. Louis.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'