Rally Encourages Populace to Vote on Tuesday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — With election day 2012 and the U.S. Presidential Election so close, voter turnout will be very important to each of the major candidates.
A rally to remind people to get out and vote took place this afternoon.
Dozens of people gathered at Kansas City’s Second Baptist Church this afternoon to talk about the importance of voting in this election. They also learned more about their rights when it comes to voting.
“There are some provisional ballots you can cast if there are some questions about where you are registered or if you are in the right location go get a
Provisional ballot there,” Dr. Vernon Howard, Jr. said. “Don’t get out of line and vote anyway.”
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering