Rally Encourages Populace to Vote on Tuesday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — With election day 2012 and the U.S. Presidential Election so close, voter turnout will be very important to each of the major candidates.
A rally to remind people to get out and vote took place this afternoon.
Dozens of people gathered at Kansas City’s Second Baptist Church this afternoon to talk about the importance of voting in this election. They also learned more about their rights when it comes to voting.
“There are some provisional ballots you can cast if there are some questions about where you are registered or if you are in the right location go get a
Provisional ballot there,” Dr. Vernon Howard, Jr. said. “Don’t get out of line and vote anyway.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter