Website Measures Cyberspace Activity Toward Presidential Election
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Every where you look, its hard to miss predictions about this upcoming presidental race.
And now one local man is finding a way to make a decision simply by what’s going on in cyberspace. FOX 4′s Sharita Hutton has the story.
You can see Battle for the Market’s website here.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire