Doctors Give Up Private Practice — And What It Means to You
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Chances are your doc is no longer his or her own boss. A new report finds that by next year, nearly two out of three doctors will be employees of large medical groups or hospital systems. It will be three out of four the following year.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains why doctors are giving up private practice in droves, and what it means to you.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes