Tips for Giving to a Charitable Foundation
Many people make charitable contributions because they want to help a cause, give something back to their community, or get a tax deduction. The most common method for making charitable gifts is to donate directly to the charity. But have you ever thought about using a charitable foundation?
FOX 4 financial expert Kathy Stepp is Working for You with more on charitable foundations.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact