Tips for Giving to a Charitable Foundation
Many people make charitable contributions because they want to help a cause, give something back to their community, or get a tax deduction. The most common method for making charitable gifts is to donate directly to the charity. But have you ever thought about using a charitable foundation?
FOX 4 financial expert Kathy Stepp is Working for You with more on charitable foundations.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor