Tips for Giving to a Charitable Foundation
Many people make charitable contributions because they want to help a cause, give something back to their community, or get a tax deduction. The most common method for making charitable gifts is to donate directly to the charity. But have you ever thought about using a charitable foundation?
FOX 4 financial expert Kathy Stepp is Working for You with more on charitable foundations.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet