LOL: Jimmy Kimmel Catches ‘Voters’ Telling Election Lies
Late night funny man Jimmy Kimmel pulled an election prank that surely made some feel pretty silly.
A member of his crew hit the streets on Monday (the day before election day) to ask ‘voters’ how it was at the polls.
They didn’t go to the polls because the polls didn’t open until today.
It just goes to show you people will say just about anything when you put a microphone in front of their mouths.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering