LOL: Jimmy Kimmel Catches ‘Voters’ Telling Election Lies
Late night funny man Jimmy Kimmel pulled an election prank that surely made some feel pretty silly.
A member of his crew hit the streets on Monday (the day before election day) to ask ‘voters’ how it was at the polls.
They didn’t go to the polls because the polls didn’t open until today.
It just goes to show you people will say just about anything when you put a microphone in front of their mouths.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet