LOL: Jimmy Kimmel Catches ‘Voters’ Telling Election Lies
Late night funny man Jimmy Kimmel pulled an election prank that surely made some feel pretty silly.
A member of his crew hit the streets on Monday (the day before election day) to ask ‘voters’ how it was at the polls.
They didn’t go to the polls because the polls didn’t open until today.
It just goes to show you people will say just about anything when you put a microphone in front of their mouths.
- "Listen, listen, listen, Linda!" Toddler argues with mom over cupcakes
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Excelsior Springs restaurant gets worldwide attention from Travel Channel