Wreck Closes EB I-70 East of Downtown for a Time
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Authorities closed eastbound I-70 for a time following an accident near 23rd Street on Tuesday evening.
According to police, a car struck the median on I-70 around 7:00 p.m. There were no serious injuries reported, but the wreck did damage the concrete median wall.
Crews worked to repair the damage to the barrier, and the interstate opened up around 9:30p.m. There is no word on the cause of the crash.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435