Wreck Closes EB I-70 East of Downtown for a Time
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Authorities closed eastbound I-70 for a time following an accident near 23rd Street on Tuesday evening.
According to police, a car struck the median on I-70 around 7:00 p.m. There were no serious injuries reported, but the wreck did damage the concrete median wall.
Crews worked to repair the damage to the barrier, and the interstate opened up around 9:30p.m. There is no word on the cause of the crash.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering