Wreck Closes EB I-70 East of Downtown for a Time
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Authorities closed eastbound I-70 for a time following an accident near 23rd Street on Tuesday evening.
According to police, a car struck the median on I-70 around 7:00 p.m. There were no serious injuries reported, but the wreck did damage the concrete median wall.
Crews worked to repair the damage to the barrier, and the interstate opened up around 9:30p.m. There is no word on the cause of the crash.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave