Emotional Roller Coaster Campaign Ride for McCaskill
ST. LOUIS — U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill secured another term Tuesday when she beat Republican challenger Todd Akin with 55% of the vote.
FOX 4′s Gia Vang was in St. Louis as McCaskill spoke about the roller coaster campaign that included unpopular comments from her opponent, accusations of dishonesty, and in the end, the death of her mother.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave