Man Arrested for Bus Driver Attack
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police arrested a man for punching a Kansas City bus driver last week.
Police found Walter Randle, 54, shortly after they released video of the attack on the driver.
Police said Randle was upset when the driver wouldn’t give him another passenger’s unused transfer.
He was arraigned on charges of inflicting bodily injury on a person.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet