26-Yr-Old Sentenced In 2009 Kidnapping, Murder
RAY COUNTY — A 26-year-old will serve life without the possibility of parole for the kidnapping and murder of Carol Anastasia Thomas.
James Reardon was sentenced Wednesday for the Nov. 4, 2009 crime. He was previously convicted on July 27 in Ray County.
In addition to serving a life in prison, Judge David H. Miller sentenced Reardon to an additional 34 years on counts relating to the first degree murder charges.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident