26-Yr-Old Sentenced In 2009 Kidnapping, Murder
RAY COUNTY — A 26-year-old will serve life without the possibility of parole for the kidnapping and murder of Carol Anastasia Thomas.
James Reardon was sentenced Wednesday for the Nov. 4, 2009 crime. He was previously convicted on July 27 in Ray County.
In addition to serving a life in prison, Judge David H. Miller sentenced Reardon to an additional 34 years on counts relating to the first degree murder charges.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom