Classic Pin-Up Look is Back in Style
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Before Maxim Magazine, and even before there was Playboy – there was the pinup girl.
The most memorable pinups were from the 1940′s, with iconic images of women with big hair and a “come hither” look. Now, those images and that look are coming back in style.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with a look into the trend – a modern twist on the pinup model.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370