Classic Pin-Up Look is Back in Style
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Before Maxim Magazine, and even before there was Playboy – there was the pinup girl.
The most memorable pinups were from the 1940′s, with iconic images of women with big hair and a “come hither” look. Now, those images and that look are coming back in style.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with a look into the trend – a modern twist on the pinup model.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss