Classic Pin-Up Look is Back in Style
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Before Maxim Magazine, and even before there was Playboy – there was the pinup girl.
The most memorable pinups were from the 1940′s, with iconic images of women with big hair and a “come hither” look. Now, those images and that look are coming back in style.
FOX 4′s Tess Koppelman is Working for You with a look into the trend – a modern twist on the pinup model.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet