Man Found Shot to Death in Northland Home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a man was found shot to death in a Northland home late Wednesday night.
Police say that the man, Albert R. Bowman, 53,, was found dead in a home in the 5500 block of NE Munger just after 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
It was his wife who found him.
Many neighbors knew him as “Rusty” and said she knew him for 30 years and used to look after one of his kids.
“I babysat the younger and they used to play ball out here all the time with my grandson, and he always shoveled the driveway when it snowed,” said one neighbor.
Police say that there are no suspects in custody in connection to the shooting. If you have any information, they ask you to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes