Man Found Shot to Death in Northland Home
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a man was found shot to death in a Northland home late Wednesday night.
Police say that the man, Albert R. Bowman, 53,, was found dead in a home in the 5500 block of NE Munger just after 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
It was his wife who found him.
Many neighbors knew him as “Rusty” and said she knew him for 30 years and used to look after one of his kids.
“I babysat the younger and they used to play ball out here all the time with my grandson, and he always shoveled the driveway when it snowed,” said one neighbor.
Police say that there are no suspects in custody in connection to the shooting. If you have any information, they ask you to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'