Police ID Body Found in KCK Lake
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Authorities have identified the man found floating in Big Eleven Lake in Kansas City, Kansas, on Friday morning.
David Ray Jackson, 33, of Kansas City, Kansas, was found floating in the lake shortly before 9 a.m. by a passerby. Police said there were no obvious signs of foul play after investigating, they determined Jackson’s death was accidental. They say that they think they know approximately where Jackson entered the water, but aren’t sure how or why.
Investigators say that they believe Jackson wasn’t in the water very long.
Jackson, who lived in a nearby house with his mother, was known by many in the neighborhood because he walked everywhere and spent a lot of time at a nearby convenience store.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor