Missing Teen Considered in Danger
OLATHE, Kan. — The Olathe Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a Missing Endangered Runaway out of Olathe.
Chase B. Lekan, WM, 16, ran away from his residence in Olathe on Thursday, Nov. 1st.
Chase suffers from Bi-Polar Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and ADHD. Chase also has a Heart Arrhythmia. He is on prescirption medications but left home without them. Chase has also been suicidal in the past, has a history of violent tendencies, and is known to use drugs.
It is unknown what clothing Chase was wearing when he left his residence.
If seen, call your local police department immediately.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days