Missing Teen Considered in Danger
OLATHE, Kan. — The Olathe Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a Missing Endangered Runaway out of Olathe.
Chase B. Lekan, WM, 16, ran away from his residence in Olathe on Thursday, Nov. 1st.
Chase suffers from Bi-Polar Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and ADHD. Chase also has a Heart Arrhythmia. He is on prescirption medications but left home without them. Chase has also been suicidal in the past, has a history of violent tendencies, and is known to use drugs.
It is unknown what clothing Chase was wearing when he left his residence.
If seen, call your local police department immediately.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire