Missing Teen Considered in Danger
OLATHE, Kan. — The Olathe Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a Missing Endangered Runaway out of Olathe.
Chase B. Lekan, WM, 16, ran away from his residence in Olathe on Thursday, Nov. 1st.
Chase suffers from Bi-Polar Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and ADHD. Chase also has a Heart Arrhythmia. He is on prescirption medications but left home without them. Chase has also been suicidal in the past, has a history of violent tendencies, and is known to use drugs.
It is unknown what clothing Chase was wearing when he left his residence.
If seen, call your local police department immediately.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss