79-Year-Old Man Located After Silver Alert
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Missouri Police Department announced that the 79-year-old man who was the subject of an Endangered Silver Advisory on Friday has been found.
Police were looking for William P. Willis, 79, last seen using his credit card at the Wal-mart in Harrisonville, Mo., at 9:31 a.m. on Friday. Police said Willis is diabetic and suffers from short-term memory loss.
William P. Willis was en route from a relative’s home in Kansas City, Mo., to a relative in Clinton, Mo., but never arrived. He was located in Nevada, Mo.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop