79-Year-Old Man Located After Silver Alert
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Missouri Police Department announced that the 79-year-old man who was the subject of an Endangered Silver Advisory on Friday has been found.
Police were looking for William P. Willis, 79, last seen using his credit card at the Wal-mart in Harrisonville, Mo., at 9:31 a.m. on Friday. Police said Willis is diabetic and suffers from short-term memory loss.
William P. Willis was en route from a relative’s home in Kansas City, Mo., to a relative in Clinton, Mo., but never arrived. He was located in Nevada, Mo.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss