Man Going to Prison for Putting Children in Clothes Dryer
HUTCHINSON, Kan. — A Kansas man has been sentenced to 110 months in prison for putting his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in a dryer and turning it on, according to the Associated Press.
Aron Pritchard was originally sentenced to 124 months in prison, but his case went to the Court of Appeals, where a new judge issued the same sentence.
Pritchard’s defense attorney appealed again, according to the A.P., and this judge gave him a 110 month sentence.
The attorney claimed his sentence should not have exceeded 62 months.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop