Man Going to Prison for Putting Children in Clothes Dryer
HUTCHINSON, Kan. — A Kansas man has been sentenced to 110 months in prison for putting his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in a dryer and turning it on, according to the Associated Press.
Aron Pritchard was originally sentenced to 124 months in prison, but his case went to the Court of Appeals, where a new judge issued the same sentence.
Pritchard’s defense attorney appealed again, according to the A.P., and this judge gave him a 110 month sentence.
The attorney claimed his sentence should not have exceeded 62 months.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss