Pumpkin Parfait Recipe
All You Need:
1 package 3.8 organic cooked pudding and pie filling mix
1 ½ cups skim milk
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs (10-12 cookies)
5 Tbsp. lite Whipped Topping
All you do:
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions using 1 ½ cup skim milk.
2. Stir pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into pudding mixture.
3. Spoon ½ pumpkin pudding mixture evenly into 5 clear parfait serving dishes.
4. Top each pudding with 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs. Spoon remaining pudding evenly on top of cookie crumbs.
5. Top each parfait with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping.
6. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on whipped topping.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop