Pumpkin Parfait Recipe
All You Need:
1 package 3.8 organic cooked pudding and pie filling mix
1 ½ cups skim milk
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs (10-12 cookies)
5 Tbsp. lite Whipped Topping
All you do:
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions using 1 ½ cup skim milk.
2. Stir pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into pudding mixture.
3. Spoon ½ pumpkin pudding mixture evenly into 5 clear parfait serving dishes.
4. Top each pudding with 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs. Spoon remaining pudding evenly on top of cookie crumbs.
5. Top each parfait with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping.
6. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on whipped topping.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet