Shoot Out Kills One Man in KCMO Saturday Night
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man in his 30s was killed Saturday in what police and witnesses describe as a shootout between two groups of people.
It happened Saturday evening at about 7:15 p.m. at 21st and Lexington Ave.
Police say the crime scene involves a large area and they are interviewing witnesses. There are reportedly dozens of shell casings at the scene from at least two different weapons.
Another man was injured in the shooting and driven to the hospital by someone in a gray or silver Pontiac Grand Prix.
Witnesses say they saw some people trying to chase the suspects. This is a developing story and FOX 4 will update this page as new details come in. Refresh this page for the latest.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'