Shoot Out Kills One Man in KCMO Saturday Night
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man in his 30s was killed Saturday in what police and witnesses describe as a shootout between two groups of people.
It happened Saturday evening at about 7:15 p.m. at 21st and Lexington Ave.
Police say the crime scene involves a large area and they are interviewing witnesses. There are reportedly dozens of shell casings at the scene from at least two different weapons.
Another man was injured in the shooting and driven to the hospital by someone in a gray or silver Pontiac Grand Prix.
Witnesses say they saw some people trying to chase the suspects. This is a developing story and FOX 4 will update this page as new details come in. Refresh this page for the latest.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom