How to Prepare for Natural Disasters
Two weeks after hurricane Sandy, many in the Northeast are still without power, some without a home. Many of them were completely unprepared to deal with that type of emergency. Tracey Hawkins told us what we need to do and what we need in our homes to ensure we’re completely prepared for the unexpected.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'