How to Prepare for Natural Disasters
Two weeks after hurricane Sandy, many in the Northeast are still without power, some without a home. Many of them were completely unprepared to deal with that type of emergency. Tracey Hawkins told us what we need to do and what we need in our homes to ensure we’re completely prepared for the unexpected.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store