How to Prepare for Natural Disasters
Two weeks after hurricane Sandy, many in the Northeast are still without power, some without a home. Many of them were completely unprepared to deal with that type of emergency. Tracey Hawkins told us what we need to do and what we need in our homes to ensure we’re completely prepared for the unexpected.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit