NCAAB: K-State Rocks Lamar 79-55
MANHATTAN, Kan. — In another tremendous outpouring of offense, the Kansas State Wildcats cruised to a 79-55 win over the Lamar Cardinals at Bramlage Coliseum on Monday night.
Kansas State (2-0, 2-0 home) set the tone early by jumping out to a 15-0 lead on a three-pointer by sophomore guard Angel Rodriguez.
Lamar (0-1, 0-1 away) was never able to close the gap, and K-State had a 43-15 lead at halftime. K-State also won the turnover battle by a wide margin. Lamar had 26 turnovers to K-State’s 10. The Cats outrebounded Lamar 37-30.
Rodriguez led the Cats with 19 points and four assists. Junior guard Will Spradling finished with 14 points and three steals.
K-State takes on the Alabama-Huntsville Chargers on Tuesday night at Bramlage Coliseum.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong