Just Dance! Chiefs Lose but Prove They Can Bust a Move
So the Chiefs lost another game. So what? At least they can dance.
Cue the music. I prefer Lady Gaga’s ‘Just Dance,’ but many on Twitter Monday night were calling for Kid and Play’s ‘Dance Party.’
Twitter was all abuzz during the Chiefs’ game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not so much for great plays and nail-biting moments — more so for the celebratory dance moves the Chiefs busted out after mediocre plays.
The most tweeted about jig came after a touchdown that wasn’t. Early in the third quarter with the game tied at 10, Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston recovered a fumbled ball by Steelers backup quarterback Byron Leftwich. Houston ran it 21 yards for — what he apparently thought was — a touchdown.
But no matter, the Chiefs huddled up for an awkward group dance, resulting in a 15-yard penalty — and, like I said, a flurry of tweets.
Following the fumbled play and foiled celebration, the Chiefs continued to dance their way into overtime — ultimately losing the game 16-13.
Were you watching the game? What did you think about the Chiefs dance party? Leave me a comment in the section below.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter