Lining Up for Breaking Dawn 2
Obviously, huge crowds are expected this weekend to watch the final installment of the Twilight franchise. How will our local theaters manage the twihard crowds? Kathy Quinn told us how AMC is preparing for the increased traffic.
You don’t have to be a fan, but you’ve got to be living under a rock if you don’t at least know about the “Twilight” franchise. But what is it that’s made it a bona fide cultural phenomenon? Fox 4 Film Critics, Russ Simmons and Shawn Edwards, told us about the impact the franchise has had on the world.
It all started with the books. Millions of people have read the Twilight Saga and are now vampire obsessed. But don’t give all the credit to the Twilight books. Author, Bridget Heos, told us how the books that came before the franchise “suck” readers in.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong