Chiefs Eric Berry Fears Horse Mascot, ‘Warpaint’
During a Chiefs game, a mic’ed Eric Berry made it clear: he doesn’t like horses.
The Chiefs parade their horse mascot, Warpaint, around the stadium at home games — and when they do, Berry backs away.
“I’ll wait ’til the horse pass,” Berry said in a clip from Inside the NFL. “I don’t mess with horses, bro. Straight up. He might come over here and throw a tantrum.”
Berry emphatically tells his teammates, “I don’t fool with no horses.”
Berry appears to suffer from equinophobia — the fear of horses.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss