Don’t Try to Understand It, Just Accept the Breaking Dawn Love
OLATHE, Kan. — If you haven’t yet heard that Breaking Dawn 2 from the Twilight series opened in theaters Thursday, then some might think you live under a rock.
Or maybe you aren’t around teenaged girls very much.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke got a good dose of their Breaking Dawn romantic mind— and nodded respectfully when he heard phrases like, “the best love story of all time”!!!!!
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'