Expensive Shots Are a Barrier for Student
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The mother of a college student contacted the Fox 4 Problem Solvers to say that her son couldn’t afford some expensive vaccines he needs in order to complete a class this semester.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean stepped in to help.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet