Hostess Workers Prove Determined, In Spite of Job Loss Possibility
LENEXA, Kan. — Hostess includes iconic brands like Wonder and Butternut breads, Dolly Madison and Drake’s.
Nearly 18,000 Hostess workers nationwide would be out of a job if the company decides to ask the court to dissolve it.
Thirty-three bakeries will close.
Hostess has been in business since 1930.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend talked to some of the workers about why, even in this economy, even though they’ll have to find another job, they feel it is important to take a stand.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering