Hostess Workers Prove Determined, In Spite of Job Loss Possibility
LENEXA, Kan. — Hostess includes iconic brands like Wonder and Butternut breads, Dolly Madison and Drake’s.
Nearly 18,000 Hostess workers nationwide would be out of a job if the company decides to ask the court to dissolve it.
Thirty-three bakeries will close.
Hostess has been in business since 1930.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend talked to some of the workers about why, even in this economy, even though they’ll have to find another job, they feel it is important to take a stand.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor