Police: Brother Kills Brother, Then Himself
MISSION, Kan. — Two brothers are dead following a violent morning in the metro. Mission police said a man shot and killed his younger brother in a business parking lot in Mission, Kan., then drove to Kansas City, Mo., where he took his own life.
Police said around 7:15 a.m., Robert Pruitt, 58, shot Todd A. Pruitt, 51, multiple times in the parking lot of 5799 Broadmoor. Todd Pruitt worked as a senior applications analyst for the University of Kansas Hospital, which had an office at that location for the.
Witnesses told police there was an argument between the men prior to the shooting.
Following the assault, police said Robert Pruitt drove to another family member’s residence and threatened them. Once police responded to the disturbance at that location, they searched the area near Blue River and discovered Robert Pruitt dead in a wooded area near 107th and Blue River Road.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too