Attorney in Trouble for Tweeting Offensive Remark During Kline Hearing
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A research attorney for a Kansas Appellate Court judge is in some hot water following a tweet she posted on Twitter during an ethics case before the state supreme court.
Sarah Peterson Herr tweeted disparaging remarks about former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline during a hearing in his disbarment case while he was answering questions from the court.
Herr has since apologized for the offending tweet, but some Kline supporters are calling for an investigation.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter