Attorney in Trouble for Tweeting Offensive Remark During Kline Hearing
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A research attorney for a Kansas Appellate Court judge is in some hot water following a tweet she posted on Twitter during an ethics case before the state supreme court.
Sarah Peterson Herr tweeted disparaging remarks about former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline during a hearing in his disbarment case while he was answering questions from the court.
Herr has since apologized for the offending tweet, but some Kline supporters are calling for an investigation.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire