Attorney in Trouble for Tweeting Offensive Remark During Kline Hearing
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A research attorney for a Kansas Appellate Court judge is in some hot water following a tweet she posted on Twitter during an ethics case before the state supreme court.
Sarah Peterson Herr tweeted disparaging remarks about former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline during a hearing in his disbarment case while he was answering questions from the court.
Herr has since apologized for the offending tweet, but some Kline supporters are calling for an investigation.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"