Attorney in Trouble for Tweeting Offensive Remark During Kline Hearing
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A research attorney for a Kansas Appellate Court judge is in some hot water following a tweet she posted on Twitter during an ethics case before the state supreme court.
Sarah Peterson Herr tweeted disparaging remarks about former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline during a hearing in his disbarment case while he was answering questions from the court.
Herr has since apologized for the offending tweet, but some Kline supporters are calling for an investigation.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'