Body Found on City’s East Side
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a dead body was found on the city’s East Side on Friday evening.
According to authorities, officers working off a tip from a member of the public found the body near the area of 23rd and Poplar around 6:55 p.m.
The cause of death and identity of the person are not yet known, but police are investigating the death as suspicious.
Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering