Daily Web Dump: MVP!
For those keeping score at home, Belgian Fifth Division pro basketball player Pierre-Yves Winkin tried, and failed, to score four times on an easy layup… ON HIS OWN BASKET… before getting elbowed out by his own teammate.
But on the plus side, after the game he was immediately signed to a $30 million guaranteed contract by the struggling Washington Wizards. Très bon!
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss