Free Workshop Offered for Suicide Survivors
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Survivors who have lost a loved one to suicide can get help and support at a special event on International Suicide Survivors Day, Saturday, November 17.
The Kansas City chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention will offer a FREE workshop for suicide survivors from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at VFW Post 846, 8804 Grant Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas. The workshop provides lunch from Nick and Jake’s, shows a short film about the experience of surviving a loved one’s suicide and allows time for discussion and questions about resources and support.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings