Scores of Jackson County Kids Get New Homes on National Adoption Day
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — Over 40 children have permanent new families on Friday, as their adoptions were finalized in a Jackson County courtroom as part of National Adoption Day.
Officials say that perceived social and economic barriers to adoption are eroding, and an increasingly diverse number of families are choosing to adopt.
FOX 4′s John Pepitone is Working for You with the report.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong